Do you know how to get glowing skin naturally?
Dark spots has always been a common problem for women especially for Filipinas like us who often find ourselves under the sun. Good thing there’s Pynocare – the first ever, safe and effective skin depigmentation capsule. The best part? Pynocare is 100% natural and consists only of ingredients which have long been proven effective.
Manufactured by MegaLife Sciences, a renowned Thai beauty pharmaceuticals
company, Pynocare is a dermatologist-proven effective to combat dark spots and
melasma. Each capsule is packed with vitamins and nutrients that are good for your skin such as Betacarotene and Ascorbic acid.
Additionally, Pynocare contains MSCC Complex (Melasma Skin Clear Complexion) which is a patented combination of powerful antioxidants. By taking it 2x a day after meals, you’ll see results in as early as two months.
PYNOCARE PRODUCT INFO
Pynocare is an OTC medicine for Melasma or dark spots.
• It is made by Mega Lifesciences, a renowned Thai pharmaceutical company.
• It is an oral capsule available that is DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED proven to lighten dark spots or Melasma.
• It has MSCC complex (Melasma Skin Clear Complexion) which is a patented combination of powerful antioxidants such as Procyanidin and Vitamins A, C and E that can lighten dark spots.
• Recommended dosage:
• 1 cap 2x daily (after meals) per day for two months
• After two months, 1capsule per day as maintenance.
• Each box has 20 capsules.
• Price is 1355/box; 67.75 pesos per cap
• Available in Mercury, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug, St
Joseph Pharmacy and all leading drugstores nationwide.
WHAT IS MELASMA?
Melasma is a kind of dark spots which are skin-deep and are dark patches in appearance, most commonly found on most protruded part of the face (forehead, cheeks, nose bridge, etc.,) and body. It is most commonly caused by sun exposure as UV rays trigger overproduction of the melanin levels in the skin. Other risk factors are: Hormonal imbalance, Indoor UV rays, Harsh cosmetics.
DARK SPOTS RISK FACTOR
All these can trigger overproduction of melanin in the skin thus, resulting into dark spots or Melasma.
HOW PYNOCARE WORKS
- Melasma is a kind of the dark spots that is skin-deep and is difficult to address. PYNOCARE (Procyanidin + Ascorbic Acid + Betacarotene +d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) is especially formulated to address this as it has MSCC formulation – a combination of powerful antioxidants that targets dark spots at its root cause and other damaging free radicals that causes overproduction of melanin.
- Its backed up by clinical trials done in Thailand and in Malaysia resulting in 85% efficacy.
- Clinical study also done in the Philippines by Certified dermatologists. of RITM. The study was published in the International Journal of Dermatology in 2008. Results show that Pynocare is effective for Filipinos with Melasma. Results showed significant lightening of dark spots after 8 weeks of use.
CLINICAL STUDIES RESULTS (BEFORE & AFTER)
PHILIPPINE CLINICAL STUDY RESULT:
After 8 weeks of treatment, results show that Pynocare effectively lightened dark spots
***PYNOCARE is NOT recommended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or 18 years old and below.***